From May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect. That is the new privacy legislation to better protect the personal data of European citizens.
In our privacy statement we explain how we handle personal data:
- We process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided;
- The processing of personal data is limited to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- We ask for explicit permission if we need it for the processing of personal data;
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- We do not pass on personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- We are aware of the rights of individuals regarding their personal data and want to point this out to them.
Do not hesitate to contact us on 02 380 39 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.